You can contact a session presenter via the LinkedIn link provided on the profile page of the presenter. To find this, click on the name of the presenter underneath their photo.
Yes there is a waiting list. Please register yourself for this list when you are interested in the session which is full. When a seat becomes available again or an extra session will be planned, you will be notified so you can register. The rule in this case will be first come, first served.
If your link doesn’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. For last-minute tech support to give you correct links, please call 040 247 2520.
After a session has concluded, you will still have temporary access to the Team.
Please contact email@example.com immediately. For urgent tech support, please call 040 247 2520.
For general support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues regarding the website please contact email@example.com. For last-minute tech support, please call 040 247 2520.
- Enter a session with your camera on and microphone off and use the hand-raising button to ask a question
- Arrive a few minutes early to a session in order to check your connection and to make sure that the session can start on time for everyone
- Respect the cancellation procedure! Your attendance is critical for the success of the session since most of the groups are small! The session is prepared with your attendance in mind. If you, for unforseen circumstances, need to cancel your participation, you can de-register yourself on your profile page.
- If your session requires a preparation assignment you are expected to complete this in advance of the session.
- Personal information from other participants shared in the session is strictly confidential. Please respect the privacy of the other participants by not sharing this information outside of the session.
This event is open to all PhDs, PDEngs and Postdocs at the TU/e. If you feel that you should be able to participate in a session and do not belong to one of these categories, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The intention of this event is not to introduce participants to companies, but rather to orient them on the possibilities for their careers. This event does provide great networking opportunities with individuals working both inside and outside the TU/e, however! If you’d like to learn more about getting directly in touch with external technical companies, you can check out Wervingsdagen at wervingsdagen.nl/index.
AVG and Privacy
We follow stricy privacy guidelines when handling your information. Please read them here.
Your data is used solely to better understand the training needs and interests of different types of employee so we can improve our offerings in the future and, with your consent, to provide you with training information that is relevant for your professional interests. Your personal data is never shared and is handled in strict accordance with GDPR rules.
No. We do not share this information with your supervisor nor do we share personally connected data with anyone inside or outside the organization. This information is also not available to your supervisor upon his/her request unless we have your express permission to share it.